IJ Scan Utility
IJ Scan Utility is software that works with your Windows as well as Mac operating system that allows in the process of scanning documents and photos quickly. It allows for continuous scanning of your files by just a couple of clicks. Furthermore, Canon IJ Scan Utility includes interactive functions that make scanning and provide you with an exceptional experience. It's there for you to carry out actions according to the options available on your screen. Canon IJ Scan Utility has three different scanning modes that include Auto Mode Document Mode as well as Photo Mode. If you are looking to scan your items using default settings, prefer to select an Auto Mode. If you choose to work in Document Mode is a sure way to ensure better accessibility of your documents because by scanning your document. Similar to that, when you use Photo Mode, you can achieve the best quality from your images that you have scanned. Additionally, when you scan your documents or images with the IJ scan tool The scanned files are automatically saved in the Preset Folder of your system. This is until you make adjustments to the settings to suit your preferences. The documents you have scanned can be used for other uses in other applications and programs, such as mailers, PowerPoint presentations and so on. Ij scan allows the possibility of integrating with these software and applications from third parties by exporting the scanned files to the service you require.
IJ Scan Utility Setup Installation
You can install the IJ Scan Utility either using the CD that comes with the purchase that comes with the Canon IJ printer or scanner or by visiting our official Canon support page that is accessible through your internet browser. In either case, you will be able to effortlessly and efficiently install the software on your computer.
IJ Scan Utility Installation with a CD
To install the Canon IJ Scan Utility software on your device with CDs, follow the steps below:
Place the CD you received onto the DVD drive of your system. There will be a setup dialog box appear on the screen.
Select Setup and then you'll be able to be able to see the main window of the program shown in your display.
Then, connect the USB connection cable on your computer as well as your Canon scanner/printer to create a connection between the two devices.
If you are using wireless printers it is recommended to connect wirelessly.
There is a list of software. Make sure to tick the MP drivers box, which contains that Canon IJ Scan Utility software.
In the window that says License Agreement in your browser, click Yes to signify your agreement.
It is now time to start the IJ Scan Utility set-up installation commences. After you have completed the installation, click Finish to finish the installation.
Scan Utility IJ Setup Install via the web site
To install the Canon IJ Scan Utility configuration on your device through the official website, follow these simple steps:
1. Open your preferred web browser on your system and insert the URL usa.canon.com/support in the address field. The Canon Support page will appear to your desktop.
2. Then, type in the Canon model's model number or name in the appropriate space. If you aren't able to remember the model number, think about checking the label located at the back to the machine.
3. As you enter the device's name then you'll see the list of devices below. Then, choose that device's model from the drop-down list.
4. For you to start the process of installing it is necessary to go to the Drivers & Downloads tab. It is the IJ Scan Utility software is built-in software in the MP driver package.
5. Check for the operating system you want to install within the Drivers & Downloads section. If you're trying installing on Windows choose that Windows version. If it is Mac choose Mac.
6. Hit the select button, and then click on the Download tab to continue. This will start the downloading of the configuration for your system.
7. For the first step installing the program, double-click the downloaded file. It will display an interface for the application.
8. Then, make sure you have established the connection between your PC and scanner/printer, then select the MP driver checkbox. This will start the process of installing setup on your computer.