To install the Canon IJ Scan Utility configuration on your device through the official website, follow these simple steps:
1. Open your preferred web browser on your system and insert the URL usa.canon.com/support in the address field. The Canon Support page will appear to your desktop.
2. Then, type in the Canon model's model number or name in the appropriate space. If you aren't able to remember the model number, think about checking the label located at the back to the machine.
3. As you enter the device's name then you'll see the list of devices below. Then, choose that device's model from the drop-down list.
4. For you to start the process of installing it is necessary to go to the Drivers & Downloads tab. It is the IJ Scan Utility software is built-in software in the MP driver package.
5. Check for the operating system you want to install within the Drivers & Downloads section. If you're trying installing on Windows choose that Windows version. If it is Mac choose Mac.
6. Hit the select button, and then click on the Download tab to continue. This will start the downloading of the configuration for your system.
7. For the first step installing the program, double-click the downloaded file. It will display an interface for the application.
8. Then, make sure you have established the connection between your PC and scanner/printer, then select the MP driver checkbox. This will start the process of installing setup on your computer.